• Sonic doesn't jump as he'd usually do. You'd have to press the jump button twice in order to go into a rolling state.
• Health is no longer tied to rings (which also explains the lack of them). Instead, there's a health counter. Once it's 0, you lose a life.
• Music stylized as earlier prototype versions
• New, more linear level layouts
• Sonic's sprites have been entirely redone to fit within the prototype style of the hack
• The background for GHZ may break a bit (mostly on the bottom part). The parallax couldn't be finished in time.
• The title screen may bug out for a moment.
• There may be some flickering issues here and there. This depends on the emulator you're using.
This demo will only include Green Hill Zone.
Note: This is NOT a beta remake or interpretation.